/ Home / Forums / View Forum / View Topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 posts ]
Forums / Corporate Recruitment / Recruitment
#4870 - March 13 2019, 21:54:18
What country are you from?
Born in Russia, raised in Vietnam and now doing grad school in the US.

How old are you?

How much and around which times do you usually play eve?
2100 - 0200 EVE Time. Depends on my schedule, an average of 25 every week. Can respond to CTA and roams quickly. Eastern USTZ is probably most suitable for me.

Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in.
Ignoring my time in PvE corps, I only start PvP-ing when I joined Goons’ Karmafleet. Owing to their massive krabbing empire, they have the resources to feed newbies and I leeched off that as much as I can. Before then, I was terrified to step out of the comfy zones of hi-sec. It pains me now to say it, but Goons helped me step out of that comfort zone. I switched to Fweddit when they were INIT to have a taste of a smaller corp feeling and they were probably some of the best dudes I have the pleasure to fly with, despite I spoke little on comms and discord then, they actually unrequitedly loved me as a member (no homo). When Fweddit decides to leave INIT, I was still want to leech off Goons’ generous SRP and resources to I switched to Amok. I won’t deny I’m just an opportunist.
Just while I'm beginning to feel comfy with Amok., Goons blacklisted me as a spy for PL, and Amok being cunts, lured me out and nuked my Nyx before booting from corp. Being so ignominiously kicked without an explanation, every sense of loyalty I had with Goons vanished (seriously, I hate them as much as you guys do now). Fweddit knew of my plight and invited me back into corp, which I promptly accepted. And, that Amok director HAS to follow me everywhere and tell everyone that I’m a spy, ensuring that I won’t have a home. Fweddit simply shrugged and hazed him instead.
Despite I really love the sense of belonging that Fweddit gave me, I had always set my eyes for PL so I tried a brief stint in Total Mayhem. TZ conflicts and RL shits caught me up and I was purged from it after a month. I went back to Fweddit shortly afterward.
To compensate for my AFK period, I really tried to beef up my activity in Fweddit and consistently lies on the top 5 killers for my efforts.
After a month in Fweddit, I decided to move again to R1OT when they are still in PL and spent a brief time in their feeder corp before being approved to transfer to the main corp. Sadly, internal conflicts made R1OT left PL shortly after my admittance with most of the directors went to SNIGG.

Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance?
Well, I joined R1OT mainly for the sake of PL and most of the guys I loved to talk with in R1OT have departed to PL so I really wish to be a part of them.

Why do you want to join Coreli?
I always preferred smaller corps to have a sense of belonging. It is always better to get to know your corpmates as a real person than some random F1 pusher. But most importantly, I love EVE Lore, really really so. I noticed you guys are lite RP that contributed to the EVE universe's storyline but also combined that with great PvP-ing. This cultural fit for me and the fact that Coreli is consistently on top killers in PL and has great activity and definitely would sate my thirst to blow up ships.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?
Blowing ships up, every form of PvP is fun to me. Blops and camps are preferred due to the salt they generated but I always love small gangs.

Do you have any fleet command experience?
Minimal, I can organize camps and take roams but I am a very mediocre FC.

Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.)
Sadly, no. :( But I helped Fweddit in recruiting a bit. That said, I'm more than willing to open my skills in every other fields if asked to.

Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation?
Yes I do.

What types of ships do you prefer flying?
I love cloaky ships, bombers, Force Recons (esp Falcon). People going totally nutcase on me using ECM is hilarious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process?
Yes

Did anyone refer you to Coreli? (important for our internal recruitment reward program)
Unfortunately, no.
Reginald 'Neltharion' Crowley
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 posts ]
Copyright © 2024 Coreli Corporation
All EVE related materials are property Of CCP Games