/ Home / Forums / View Forum / View Topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 posts ]
#4797 - January 10 2019, 13:46:18
What country are you from?
Slovakia - a little shithole in the middle of Europe

How old are you?

How much and around which times do you usually play eve?
nights, late nights,...

Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in.

well...
started playing in wormholes, i was a part of small cz-sk korporation, did some evictions with them (know these guys personally), then I decided to go duo with my friend to wormholes again... after that we join some Russians (Sacred Templars I think, but corp was UK mostly), was fun anyway, next part was Everyone vs Everything, a CZ SK pvp korp, if u know Guados and his youtube pvp vids Samurai Revenge, was also some time with them, then they got a bit inactive, now stick back to old friends.. but only few active.. we run little camp operation in Syndicate atm, also dropping some blacktops/dreads on INIT and around...

Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance?

not many targets to shot at the moment... low traffic

Why do you want to join Coreli?

u are ideal for my gameplay, small group, no big fleets, never was interested in f1 monkey shit...
no big deal at all, playin mostly for fun, so I hope u are too
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?

blow things up

Do you have any fleet command experience?

yes, small gang, frigs, cruisers... Im not fan of fleets 20+, I like small focused group of profesionals... :D

Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.)

im pvp guy, nothing else... i can make your kb flash green if that is, whats your aliance wants to, i can also join in some of their fleets

Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation?

I have, but I don't need to

What types of ships do you prefer flying?

jaguar, then jaguar, and also jaguar,.... ok fun aside, I ussualy fly that kind of ship, what I actually need... depends on situation...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process?

yes, at least I think yes

Did anyone refer you to Coreli? (important for our internal recruitment reward program)

nope, I was looking personally, as I said your corporation seem fit in what I search for...
Kveto
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 posts ]
Copyright © 2024 Coreli Corporation
All EVE related materials are property Of CCP Games