/ Home / Forums / View Forum / View Topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
#3486 - April 20 2015, 07:15:26
So how are ya fellas doing? still on eve break but are getting nagged to resub and join point of no return. noticed you fellas are in MC again so how is that going and are MC going back to its roots as a mercenary crew outside the political sphere or as a part of a coalision?, hope you have fun and that more of your old crew has started playing since we flew together in curse under Ineluctable.
Adeptus mecanicus
#3500 - April 24 2015, 09:14:27
Hey buddy,

I don't think we flew together but you deserve some answers! I think it will be like the old MC, politically neutral but it is early days yet. The most important thing is that the community is friendly and we enjoy playing eve with each other.

There is going to be huge changes in Eve soon, especially with the issue with Sov. Might be a good time to check it out!

take care,

Jinx
Jinxed Prospekt
#3595 - June 2 2015, 20:24:43
well im back in eve so a lot of changes has happend in 1 1/2 year time, tho some things havent changed im glad to see like AWA camping 8G- and A4D camping K-Q (tho bullmastiff has quit and sygma is in charge im told) so curse is as usual
Adeptus mecanicus
#3598 - June 3 2015, 04:02:47
when i was in A4D it was a good time i still have an old buddy in this corp ... the problem is their EU time presence is not too big which is sad and they are too killboard rattio stats horny
LordHelmchen
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
Copyright © 2024 Coreli Corporation
All EVE related materials are property Of CCP Games