/ Home / Forums / View Forum / View Topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 posts ]
Forums / Corporate Recruitment / Aleyeska Denali
#4682 - May 22 2018, 03:50:57
What country are you from?

U.S.

How old are you?

How much and around which times do you usually play eve?

Around 5-10 hours a week

Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in.

I started with Null-sec exploration within Provi bloc. I then moved on to Ninja Huffing. Once I built a nice ISK reserve I moved to the booster/polymer manufacturing side. I have mostly been with the Australian Belt Strippers, a member of ARK Alliance. They are one of the controlling members of NRDS space within Provi.

Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance?

I wanted more options to PvP when able as well as join a corp that was more centered around Drugs

Why do you want to join Coreli?

So I can become Space Heisenberg! I enjoy the fact you guys seem more drug and PvP focused

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?

Ninja Huffing, Stealth Bombing, Exploration, Drug manufacturing. Light PI

Do you have any fleet command experience?

No

Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.)

Polymer for T3 production, booster manufacturing, good understanding of gas huffing for boosters, navigating WH space, scanning, Covert Ops

Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation?

Yes

What types of ships do you prefer flying?

Astero, Prospect, Venture, Purifier

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process?

Yes

Did anyone refer you to Coreli? (important for our internal recruitment reward program)

No
Aleyeska Denali
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 posts ]
Copyright © 2024 Coreli Corporation
All EVE related materials are property Of CCP Games