Ellisian Valen
Civilians
Visitor
Post 14 Apr 2018, 12:14
What country are you from?
Canada!
How old are you?
24!
How much and around which times do you usually play eve?
Times vary! i took a 6 month break, and will be looking to coming back for good!
Probably in around 6-8 hours or so a day, depending on how busy i am IRL
Usually NOrth american Timezone, sometimes Auz, depending on how bad my insomnia is keeping me up

Tell us something about your in game history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in.
I was recently apart of Darkness, I was a Roaming FC for Darkness,
I held a few leadership roles, in terms of just keeping the peace within the corp, reading new member applications etc.
Was more of a Moderator in some sense.

Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance?
I had recently taken a break from Eve, due to IRL issues. when i had come back ihhad been removed from darkness/kenshin, and honestly im glad, because i was tired of getting blue balled so often lmao,
it opened up new horizions for me to further my career in eve, so im looking forward to joining a new corp.
Why do you want to join Coreli?
Rivr told me a bit about the corp,
Him and i used to run Battleship roams together just for shits and giggles, and he thought Coreli would be perfect for my tastes. as im big into PvP, bnut not so much to the extent that im constantly being blue balled aha
He said you guys are good dudes, and im glad to be of assistance if you will have me :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?
PVP Solo/Group PVE (Belt Ratting/anoms) I mine sometimes, more so if i just need a break and to turn my brain off for a bit
Do you have any fleet command experience?
Yes, Mostly small scale stuff, Battleships and below. most i've ever commanded was about 50 people in one fleet.
( i could use more training)
Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.)
i had been looking into training up my skills for capital production,
I never thought of it outside of Null more so because it would have gone to waste, but if it is something you will need ill gladly train into it,
Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation?
I (try) to flip the markets time to time in Jita. aside that not really, im still exploring money making methods outside ratting.
What types of ships do you prefer flying?
Black ops ( stealth bombers, T3 destroyers, Crusiers/Battle cruisers )
PRetty much anything that has guns on it really.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process?
i did indeed!
Did anyone refer you to Coreli? (important for our internal recruitment reward program)
Rivr Luzade
1 post • Page 1 of 1