Application
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Damion Zyne
Guardians
Initiate
Post 25 Mar 2018, 13:25
Hi All,

returning after a long break of over 2 years. Currently trying to catch up on all the changes and would love re-join.

Thanks
DZ

What country are you from? - Germany

How old are you? - Way over 30 years old... and still wanting to play internet spaceship... I am worried, too.

How much and around which times do you usually play eve? - Busy live, so weekday evening for a couple of hours. Mostly weekends.

Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in. - In addition to Coreli, I have been in Queens of the Stone Age, Jericho Fraction...also did some solo empire war and WH hunting.

Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance? - Returning. Left due to move and then RL hitting.

Why do you want to join Coreli? - Enjoyed my time with Coreli and want to get back into 0.0 and fleet/gang PvP.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve? - PvP

Do you have any fleet command experience? - No, did a bit of solo work but don't enjoy FCing. I enjoy flying logistics, though, if that is still viable nowadays.

Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.) - See above, my knowledge is obviously outdated, but can fly and afford most minmatar and amatar ships.

]Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation? - Jita alt doing market PvP. ISK is no issue.

What types of ships do you prefer flying? - Logistics, whatever makes sense nowadays.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process? - Yes, my API should still work.

Did anyone refer you to Coreli? - Returning.
Arctramiss
Ex-Employees
Former Employee
Post 28 Mar 2018, 19:03
Thank you for your application and sorry about the long wait.

Please name a day and time which you can attend a voice interview on mumble

// Arctramiss
Damion Zyne
Guardians
Initiate
Post 29 Mar 2018, 18:09
I will be available after 8pm CEST on Sunday (April 1st) or in the afernoon of Monday (April 2nd).
Arctramiss
Ex-Employees
Former Employee
Post 02 Apr 2018, 17:23
Application Approved, Welcome Back to Coreli
4 posts • Page 1 of 1