Application
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Jasondamien severasse
Civilians
Visitor
Post 11 Mar 2018, 02:33
What country are you from? United states Eastern Time Zone

How old are you? 40

How much and around which times do you usually play eve? 2300-0300 eve time 3-4 days a week Alot on Sat-Sun

Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in.------------ Space police----low sec pirates.....Percussive Pizza Diplomacy- Mercenary corp-.....Pandemic Horde.... Ive done a little of everything from Piracy to large scale PVP....really want to get into BLOPS,and using my Caps....But i enjoy all aspects of PVP....

Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance?....Left horde after the last huge fight with goons, just felt like i was lost in the crush of a huge Corp and Aliance...Never got to know anyone just to many people just never felt like i was home when i was with them..

Why do you want to join Coreli?.....i think i would be a good fit with everything ive read about the corp and alince, i like the merc side of pvp, seemes like a close knit group of players which is what im looking for,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve? Blops, Cap fights, Murder for Hire....Hunt

Do you have any fleet command experience? no

Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.) ------ My alt is a few days out from being able to do Capital Construction

Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation?.......yes

What types of ships do you prefer flying? .....T3 Cruisers....Ahacs.....BLOPS.....Caps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process?...........Yes

Did anyone refer you to Coreli? (important for our internal recruitment reward program)............No
Arctramiss
Ex-Employees
Former Employee
Post 11 Mar 2018, 10:38
Thank you for you application.

Feel free to hangout in our ingame public channel "Coreli Core" while we take a look at your application

//Arctramiss
Arctramiss
Ex-Employees
Former Employee
Post 14 Mar 2018, 12:54
I have looked at your application and i would like for you to attend a voice interview, please name a couple off days and time on the day when you are able to do the interview.

// Arctramiss
Arctramiss
Ex-Employees
Former Employee
Post 22 Mar 2018, 07:19
Application Rejected, pilot havnt replied in over a week
4 posts • Page 1 of 1