2 posts • Page 1 of 1
2wolf77 Okanata
Civilians
Visitor
Post 22 Feb 2018, 17:13
What country are you from?
USA

How old are you?

How much and around which times do you usually play eve?
10pm -12am EST weekdays, friday-sunday all day 20-25 hours a week.
Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in.
just recently started playing again, joined pandemic horde. love it no complaints but want to see about PvP centralized smaller corps where i actually matter and can learn to fight properly
Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance?
want to see about PvP centralized smaller corps. learn how to fight in smaller more strategic battles while also getting involved in closer friendships.
Why do you want to join Coreli?
looks pretty badass, want to engage in crazy pvp.seems to be an awesome place to learn. Want to fly with a corp where i know i can improve in pvp.. i would really love to learn i can about PvP while doing my own research and through trial and error as well. i have looked at other corps but this is the one that seems like the best fit for what i want to do in game and where i want to end up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?
love to go on blops run. Also learning to fly solo. Love flying in ships such as Caracals and punishers. learning how to use them effectively. I love pvp in general though.
Do you have any fleet command experience?
no
Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.)
no
Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation?
i will soon as i am learning explo
What types of ships do you prefer flying?

manticore, punisher, hurricane/ferox, caracal! I am interested in all kinds of warfare.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process?
yes
Did anyone refer you to Coreli? (important for our internal recruitment reward program)no
2wolf77 Okanata
Civilians
Visitor
Post 03 Mar 2018, 05:55
I respectfully am withdrawing my application. Thank uou.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1