4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Mac Valdet
Guardians
Initiate
Post 14 Dec 2017, 22:03
What country are you from?
New Zealand originally, living in Sweden
How old are you?
How much and around which times do you usually play eve?
Couple hours a week, sometimes more. Usually evengings.
Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in.
Been in a few different smaller corps. Started out in BNI which I got bored of and left after a few months. Didn't really understand why I was dying and was more interested in exploration at the time. Ended up joining a WH newbie corp with AFK leadership called Wormbro, scanned the c5 chain alone with one other new guy every day. Ended up quitting and making our own corp, and remaking our own corp a few times before joining a more pvp oriented wh corp called Grim Sleepers, where I met Zuki. Was kinda fun but too focused on killboards and that ended up burning everyone out and the corp closed. I did my own thing for a bit before joining SSC, a bigger wormhole alliance which was great fun. Met some cool people and we did a lot of cool fights. Very relaxed but also competent guys. Corp ended up closing and I kinda just left eve for a bit. Been looking to find something new for a while now. Tried FW, lowsec piracy which was fun but joined an old friends WH corp which he's starting cause I figured it was a good idea to help out.
Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance?
I just don't have the time/patience for wormholes anymore. I'd like to be able to have more control/knowledge of the content I'm going to be finding when I get the time to play. I'm aware that it's impossible to be sure anywhere in eve, but wormholes seem to be the least reliable and a lot of work scanning etc before you figure out what there is to do.
Why do you want to join Coreli?
I'm looking to try out nullsec, I've heard good things about MC, Zuki has given a glowing review of your corp and also the RP light sounds kinda fun to be honest.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?
Most of all right now I'm loving learning to manual pilot frigates, fast tackle/solo is super fun for me. I'm not good yet, but learning. Any kind of pvp is cool. I'm also looking to expand my knowledge of industry sometime.
Do you have any fleet command experience?
Very little. A few small fleets.
Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.) I produce t2 medium and large shield extenders. I guess I could produce em for corp if needed.
Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation?
Some highsec industry - unsure if its actually making money though with the price instability. Can do exploration/buy plex if it comes to a squeeze
What types of ships do you prefer flying?
Navy slicer (yeah I'm also bad like most people)
Malediction
Loved confessors before I went afg for a bit, unsure how they are now
Whatever honestly it's all fun to kill stuff with
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process?
Yeah
Did anyone refer you to Coreli? (important for our internal recruitment reward program)
Zuki Ed
Arctramiss
Ex-Employees
Former Employee
Post 15 Dec 2017, 01:21
Thank you for applying to Coreli, i will have a look at your application and come back to you this weekend.

//Arctramiss

PS. Zuki you are a pleb ;)
Arctramiss
Ex-Employees
Former Employee
Post 15 Dec 2017, 15:13
Hello Mac.
id like to have a chat with you sometime during the weekend, just hit me up or tell Zuki to ping me.

//Arctramiss
Arctramiss
Ex-Employees
Former Employee
Post 15 Dec 2017, 20:23
Application Approved, Welcome to Coreli
4 posts • Page 1 of 1