29th Nov ET EOC.TV Charity event, Coreli Squad
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Belinda HwaFang
Guardians
Lieutenant
Post 13 Nov 2015, 17:38
http://www.eoc.tv/eve/rumble/members.php

At the website above you will see the details of this charity event. A few large fleets, fighting for control of a system on Tranquility. It looks legit, Chribba is overseeing it.

When is it ? 29th November 20:00 ET

How do i sign up?
Donate the 100 Million ISK to the corporation "EOC.TV" In-Game. You will automaticlly be entered into the event once you make your deposit.

A titan kill is promised, well known FC's will be running the show. I'm not sure if we can guarantee to be on the same team however, though we might be able to swing that as we are probably a small number of pilots vs the bigger corps. That's something we'd need to look into.

I'm looking into this so don't send your 100M ISK yet, Let me talk to them first.

--
Fang
Belinda HwaFang
Guardians
Lieutenant
Post 17 Nov 2015, 23:46
So, they didn't get back to me, I'm going to sign up, who's in?
sensimilliator
Ex-Employees
Former Employee
Post 18 Nov 2015, 12:46
Count me In. Why not, been a while since I've been in a TiDi shitstorm and its for a good cause.
Anarkia Evangel
Guardians
Lieutenant
Post 18 Nov 2015, 16:13
I'm interested fang... but wont been about to RP, I am Minmatar locked, can't use T2 blasters. Can only fly the Gallante T2 destroyer and T2 command ships.
Belinda HwaFang
Guardians
Lieutenant
Post 20 Nov 2015, 14:35
Ok guys, let's just send our 100M ISK and take it from there :)
Belinda HwaFang
Guardians
Lieutenant
Post 20 Nov 2015, 14:45
Re: EOC.TV rumble, i just listened to the interview they did for o7. They mention donating the ISK for skillbooks and roams which is counter to what they have on their website. I won't be signing up until i get to the bottom of this
6 posts • Page 1 of 1