3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Karl Rudolf Horse
Civilians
Visitor
Post 15 Oct 2017, 17:48
What country are you from?
German living in Austria

How old are you?

How much and around which times do you usually play eve?
Varies a lot depending on RL obligations. Usually, EU evenings.

Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in.
Had an on-off relationship with Eve since 2008 or so. Eventually, I got interested in cloaky stuff and even joined Wingspan just to instantly lose a 1bil. Legion, which was a little demoralizing. After that, I got purged due to inactivity before getting any action. I solo roamed wormholes for quite a while before being "recruited aggressively". With timezone issues but the taste of „real“ corp (had my own 2 man show before), I decided to apply for HOSA. Since then I’ve been a mercenary with those guys

Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance?
I haven’t really seen a lot of EVE outside j-space and feel it’s time. No grudges or anything against my corp.

Why do you want to join Coreli?
The drugs, guys! Also, I wanted to stay a Merc, so I checked out MC and Coreli sounds the most appealing to me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?
Blowing things up.

Do you have any fleet command experience?
Not worth mentioning.

Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.)
Scanning?

Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation?
Yes. And if it really doesn’t work out for a while, I don’t mind buying Plex. I want to enjoy Eve and not make it a hassle.

What types of ships do you prefer flying?
Almost exclusively T3 cruisers due to the nature of j-space, but I’m actually hoping to hop into other things as well, when mass isn’t an issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process?
Yes

Did anyone refer you to Coreli? (important for our internal recruitment reward program)
Nope
Arctramiss
Directorate
Core Operations Officer
Post 15 Oct 2017, 20:04
Thank you for your application, feel free to hangout in our ingame public channel while we look at your application.

//Arctramiss
Arctramiss
Directorate
Core Operations Officer
Post 16 Oct 2017, 18:28
Application Rejected, for more detailed reason please catch me online for a convo.

Rejected due to: Killboard

Thank You for your application and fly safe o7
3 posts • Page 1 of 1