3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Tosiki Kaifu
Civilians
Visitor
Post 06 Jul 2017, 14:35
What country are you from?

I am from Estonia, Europe

How old are you?

How much and around which times do you usually play eve?

I play in the EU TZ. usually 3-4 hrs per day and more on weekends.

Tell us something about your ingame history; what have you done, what corps/alliance have you been in.

Started in gallente lowsec in 2007 with vanatoomas https://zkillboard.com/character/1625554655/
Exotic Dancers Club, Invicta. Lowsec brawls, piracy and pew pew with some great guys.
Later on Cry Havoc and fighting against goons after which i joined NCdot when it was still young. Was in various corps - fleet action, logi, small gang pvp etc. Quit the game and gave away chars.

Later came back and flew https://zkillboard.com/character/217322581/ Tellenta mostly in Pure Blind and solo against goons and MOA. Bought this char and gave Tellenta back to the original owner and been trying to solo pvp in Pure Blind. I realized it is quite hard nowadays to solo pvp and fly alone so am looking for a corp/alliance to pew and have fun with.

Why are you leaving your current corp/alliance?

I'm in NPC corp atm. Last one was too pve oriented and i cringed at some of their fits.

Why do you want to join Coreli?

For some sweet pvp action and flying together with people who know what they are doing. I miss working as a team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What activities do you enjoy doing in eve?

PVP mostly. When i have to i do ded plexes for isk.

Do you have any fleet command experience?

Minimal..fc-ing for a few friends 2-4 ppl max.

Do you have any experience in any other fields which might be useful to the corp? (Capital/t2/t3/booster production, organizing logistics, seeding markets, etc.)

Training for capitals atm so in that regard i might be useful soon. Don't do any of the industry side of the game.

Do you have a way of making money outside of our home constellation?

Yes. i mostly ninja plex ded-s all over eve when i need isk.

What types of ships do you prefer flying?

Armor dual rep mjd Mach, Ishtar, Nanoish phoon, Gila, sometimes Orthrus, Harb, logistics if i get the chance to, triple rep prophecy..solo stuff atm. Also looking to get into the revamped t3.. loki, legion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you complete steps 1 through 4 of the application process?

Yes!

Did anyone refer you to Coreli? (important for our internal recruitment reward program)

ArmyOfMe
Arctramiss
Directorate
Core Operations Officer
Post 08 Jul 2017, 06:47
Thanks for your application, feel free to contact me ingame for a interview

//Arctramiss
Arctramiss
Directorate
Core Operations Officer
Post 09 Jul 2017, 12:29
Application Approved, Welcome to Coreli